Monday, January 9, 2012

Food Log 1/9/12

I kept a food journal the first time I did a whole 30, and I'm going to again, though in a different manner. Coach Em encouraged those of us who've done it several times to do so, and many of my friends have started blogs and photo albums to share their 30 days of clean eating. I thought about starting a new one, but since I've already got this and I've been meaning to use it more anyway, this makes more sense. I originally planned on doing a mostly picture based log, but seeing as I forgot to take a picture of anything I ate today... Ah well.

Without further ado...

8:30am:
-2 medium sized "Anni-cakes" comprised of eggs, sweet potato, kale, red pepper, and bacon
-Hot mixed blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries (aka, "Anneka's berry soup" at work)

Oh, it turns out I do actually have a picture of part of breakfast, from when I made it last night.


2:00pm:
-2 baked chicken thighs
-spinach salad with tomatoes, red pepper, avocado, pecans, and homemade olive oil vinaigrette

3:00pm:
-handful of pecans, cashews, and coconut flakes (all raw and unsweetened)

7:00pm (post WOD):
- 2 Five Guys bacon burgers (no cheese, bun, or sauces) with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, pickles, jalapenos, mushrooms, and bacon (duh)

So that's it. Well, of course with water throughout the day, and a big cup of jasmine green tea in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment