Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Food Log 1/10/12

10:00AM
-hot berries with coconut milk
-2 Anni-cakes, exactly the same as yesterday
-1 HB egg

(forgot to take a picture until after I'd eaten a few bites of berries and one of the cakes)

3:00PM
-coconut cream pie lara bar (in the middle of something at work, couldn't take lunch break yet, so hungry)

3:30PM
-2 chicken thighs
-salad, exactly the same as yesterday

Going to have dinner with a friend now, I think she said something about Salmon; I'll update later.

Hokay. Yes, dinner was salmon :-) With smashed avocado (can't call it guac because I didn't add anything) and steamed/sauteed brussel sprouts and onions... and a drizzle of lime juice over it all.

(I've tried uploading this picture 4 times and it keeps uploading sideways)

No comments:

Post a Comment