Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Challenging Day

I just found a walnut in my bra.

In other news, today was definitely a challenge for me. We've had crazy icy roads since the last few days, so I haven't gone grocery shopping like I should have 2 days ago. So my lunch today, and actually all my food today, was pretty... meh. And OF COURSE my co-workers ordered pizza today. Actually, it was all the managers, but I work very closely with them and we're quite chummy. And when I say "they" ordered pizza, what I really mean is "I ordered pizza for them." Good pizza. Like, almost $30/pizza type good. Pesto, garlic chicken, jalapenos... And then they all ate it at the front desk. While I just smelled it and texted people about how hard it was.

I'm home now and my car is snowed in (been cabbin' it to work) and I just want to eat something that sounds appetizing. I will have pizza on the brain for the next 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment