Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Log 1/13/12

Friday the 13th has always been good to me. So far so good this year.

1:30PM:
-egg salad (HB eggs, Kamille's homemade mayo, sea salt, paprika) in cabbage leaves
-smoothie (banana, frozen berries, kale, flaxseed, almond milk, coconut milk, and a small splash of bellewood acres apple cider)

The smoothie I will probably be sipping on for the next hour at least, probably more like 2 hours. That's just how I drink things. I think it's better for my insulin anyway. Smoothies are not my best choice as far as insulin, but I love them, and I haven't had one in ages because I didn't have a blender. I just got a blender, and I will probably have one a week or so...


Didn't actually eat much else today. Around 5:30 I had a small egg salad wrap with the leftovers, a few leftover pieces of deli turkey, and a few bites of the Public Market bulk Lara bars. Then as I was cooking my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow (around 10:30) I had two spoonfuls of salsa and a bit of almond butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment