Friday, April 2, 2010

Life Can Change So Fast...

Wel, my one reader may have noticed I haven't posted in about 6 weeks. That is mainly due to the fact that on Feb 24th at 2am, my roomate (slash best friend) woke me up to say that she was going into labor... 6 weeks early. So, for quite a few weeks, mama and baby took up all my time, and the last few weeks have been finals and then Spring Break.

Workout was frustrating tonight. It was mostly cardio and work capacity, which always kills me, and it is hard to keep going when you take more than twice as long as some of the other people. Wanting to puke and bawl the whole time doesn't really help either. My friends at Jogo are so encouraging though, and they keep saying they see improvement in me, but I don't. My clothes don't fit any differently, and since I don't want to use the scale as my guage since I'm building muscle, measurements are it. And they haven't changed. It can be discouraging, but I still like being a part of the community there, so you wont see me quitting yet.

I need to find some super fast paleo recipes for food I can take to school, and not snack food. Theres only so much fruit and nuts a girl can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment