Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cookbook :-)

It has been requested that I post more. All those requests by family, so I'm not sure if they count. Ever since Zoe was born I haven't had time to write at all, even in my main blog, so this one gets shoved to the wayside even more.

I will however, say that I just pre-ordered The Primal Blueprint Cookbook (by Mark Sisson of Mark's Daiy Apple), and I'm incredibly excited for it to come, though it wont be for another month or so. I've been having trouble cooking lately. I'm too tired and busy. Between school, work, working out, helping with the baby, I get home and it is much easier to eat a chunk of ham and half an avacado than create a meal. But then it doesn't feel like a real meal and I get peckish amost immediately. I remember reading recently about someone who is starting a paleo on-the-go meal company. I believe it was a football player, can't recall his name right now. But perhaps I should look into those.

Another fitness evaluation next week... I don't know why I'm nervous, it's not as if it matters for anything other than myself.

2 comments:

  1. Anneka, I don't usually make the time to read blogs and what not, but I AM SO DANG PROUD OF YOU and your quest for a healthy self. KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! But at the same time, be gentle with yourself and heap on the Grace. Love you, girl. Go for it! Emily (over here in Sequim)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said..." I haven't had time to write at all, even in my main blog..." What is your "main blog" ? You're great. I'm proud of you. Even if I'm only a lowly dad. I can't help that.

    ReplyDelete